Anymore of ya putting yourself on the map?
Am doin good Jonni - hows things in the world of Toxic Twist
Anymore of ya putting yourself on the map?
Why it says I live in Philippines? bloody hell!
Ok we share the languaje, but I'm a bit far away!
<font size="4" face="Arial">Did you put the correct City/Country in?Originally posted by MISS MAGENTA:
Why it says I live in Philippines? bloody hell!
Ok we share the languaje, but I'm a bit far away!
If you try again I'll delete your 1st post for you.
Ok, delete it! I just wrote MADRID and this program took MADRIDejos from Phils.. of course I didnt wrote MADRIDEJOS!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
BTW u and me some day must have a talk! About what it has been my best trip to fucking paradise...
Miss Magenta, Ok. Have deleted the Phillipinnes post. You can try again now.
Hey go ahead and chat! Let us know how ya got on! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
...it doesn't allow me... all the time Philippines!
I just put you on there Magenta. I just typed in Madrid and it came up! You need to type the whole word. I delete your pic if you want?!?!? [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Look in your private messages ANDY... And BTW, I don't wanna be a pain in the ass, but SANTA is from LAPLAND, FINLAND!! [img]wink.gif[/img] not ALASKA... [img]wink.gif[/img] ..Is very funny the map, long time ago, Annette did other one..
If anyone cares Im on.
Bookmarks